- PHPfox—Social Networking Opensource at its Best
- Implementing signon using Open ID login, PHP and MySQL
- HTML5: Meet 10 Sites That Demonstrate What the New HTML Can Do
- Gigya Social Login and Yii Authentication — the social Login Action
- Are your Magento Extensions Optimized for SEO?
- WordPress and phpBB Integration
- The Benefits of Using Magento as an Ecommerce Platform
- Infographic: Social Media Network Guide (Do's/Don'ts) 2014
- 3D Videos: How Much Should You Be Thinking About 3D Content?
- Internet Statistics 2012 and Company Branding
Working in technology and digital marketing means that you spend a lot of your time dealing with changes to the industry. Even just five years ago, the user experience on the web as primarily based off of desktop and laptop use. That’s not the case today, as the web is accessed in a variety of […]Read More
Most, if not all, of the Fortune 500 companies have it figured out already. Most of the Fortune 1000 companies also have it figured out. There are still hold-outs in the corporate world, however, when it comes to responsive website design. A few corporations simply haven’t gotten the message yet that the online world has […]Read More
Back in 2009, the CEO of Sony gave a keynote address in which he said that Sony’s future would be online and 3D. In the four years since, even though 3D movies on the big screen have become a relatively common occurrence in this post-Avatar world, 3D adoption in other arenas, such as television, video […]Read More
“What is a website?” Imagine that a space alien lands and asks the average Earthling this question. How would the Earthling respond? Perhaps the nutshell answer would be something like this: “A website is a place online where Earthlings go to get information, be entertained, shop, find phone numbers, get recipes, read the news and […]Read More
This is an updated version of one of our more popular infographics: Social Media Do’s and Don’ts. While the jury’s still out on a better way to pluralize don’t, it’s a very useful graphic. We’ve taken a look at 11 major Social Media networks and explain various ways to use them for your business strategy. […]Read More