Magic Logix is a transformative marketing technology agency that fully utilizes every medium necessary to transform human behavior into consumer action. We help businesses achieve their marketing goals to generate sales revenue and decrease marketing cost. We specialize in all facets of digital marketing including design, development and strategy.
We are looking for a highly-motivated candidate to fill our Sales Internship role. This is a great opportunity to learn about the industry and to engage with companies who are interested in improving their marketing strategy.
This candidate when hired will report to our VP of Sales and Business Development and is a unique opportunity to be mentored and developed into a successful sales professional.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Engage in cold sales calls
- Engage in warm sales calls with leads that have shown interest in our services
- Set appointments
- Social selling
- Present Magic Logix advantages in a compelling manner with a deep understanding of our suite of services
- Use a consultative selling approach to adapt knowledge and articulation to a wide range of clients from those who have a strong knowledge of marketing to those who do not
- Consistently strive and put in the time and effort to improve both sales techniques and knowledge of the industry
Sales Intern Expectations out of this role
- To learn the different aspects of digital marketing and how they apply to companies in various industries
- To be mentored on sales skills
- To learn the sales processes in all its different stages
- Team environment
- Skilled management. Our VP of Sales and Business Development has more than 10 years of sales and management experience. Our CEO has more than 10 years of experience in the industry and has been working tirelessly to grow the company and add talent to our team.
- Senior in college or recent graduate with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Customer service oriented and always prioritizes client success
- Ability to work 20 hours per week
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship