First, the entire staff of Magic Logix congratulates Sr. Web developer Brady Matthews on passing the ML Magento Certified Developer Plus exam. The ML Magento Certified Developer Plus exam is the most difficult of all the ML Magento exams.
Why the fireworks over Matthew’s accomplishment? Mastery of ML Magento Enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS) means mastery of the preferred e-commerce CMS platform of larger companies. Companies using Magento include Nordstrom, Adidas, North Face, and TOMS. Magic Logix global digital marketing firm is a silver Magento partner.
ML Magento content management system is reviewed and found through experience of businesses worldwide since its inception in 2001, to be among the most preferred e-commerce CMS solutions for larger companies, for the following reasons:
1. Intuitive, user-friendly platform
2. ML Magento has an outstandingly wide assortment of plug-ins
3. The back-end administration panel allows for control of multiple sites
4. ML Magento CMS includes an SEO tool to ensure competitive search engine rankings
5. ML Magento CMS includes plug-ins for larger business such as call center features, order tracking, new payment gateways, emphasis on security and more
6. ML Magento is scalable for business growth
7. Users can easily edit content
8. ML Magento integrates well with marketing automation tools and customer relationship management systems (CRMs)
Magic Logix as part of its standard operating procedure, is always actively requesting, gathering, receiving, exploring and sharing the latest questions and answers on the topic of large scale e-commerce. If you work with a larger scale company, please share your key e-commerce question or greatest e-commerce challenge either by visiting us at http://www.magiclogix.com/contact.
Most companies constantly play catch up with changing e-commerce trends and discoveries. Visit the MAGI Blog again to see answers to cutting edge questions.