- New Infographic: A Guide to Drupal 43 views
- Using Visual Aids in Social Media Marketing: 5 Easy Tips 7 views
- Custom and Secure Authentication with Yii Framework – Part2 2 views
- Magic Logix Wants You to Win a Pebble Watch! 2 views
- Paginating Database Records with the Code Igniter PHP Framework 1 view
- Implementing signon using Open ID login, PHP and MySQL 1 view
- The Factors of SEO Content Writing 1 view
- Powerful Websites must be built with Symphony CMS and Node JS 1 view
- CMS and CRM Integration 1 view
- Section 508: Web Standards for Accessibility Overview 1 view
Most companies today recognize the power that social media has on business. However, businesses need to recognize that having a social media presence is not always enough. Companies need to put together comprehensive social media strategies in order to actively engage their customers.
The top three brands include: Viacom, Walt Disney, and News Corporation. These companies rank highest in the Dachis Group’s Social Business Index. The index takes into account the presence of the company on top social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Rankings are based interaction, brand awareness, loyalty of customers and other factors.
Other companies included in the top twenty rankings also include many online based businesses such as Zynga, Google and Microsoft. Long established brands such as NBC Universal and Kraft Foods are also included in the top twenty, all with a score between 2,200 and 2,700.
Source: Best Masters Degree
About Hassan Bawab
Hassan Bawab is the founder and CEO of Magic Logix, a Dallas, Texas based agency specializing in customized marketing automation solutions for businesses worldwide. Mr. Bawab is a trusted resource in the industry and often spends his free time as a consultant for Top 1000 Fortune companies. He has been honored as a guest lecturer at global events and conferences, and locally at The University of North Texas, The University of Texas at Dallas, and Southern Methodist University. He is the author of How to Work with a Digital Marketing Agency and has written numerous articles on automation technology that have become industry dogmas. Mr. Bawab holds degrees in Computer Science, Mathematics, Technical Writing and Marketing, in addition to several marketing and programming certifications.