- PHPfox—Social Networking Opensource at its Best
- Implementing signon using Open ID login, PHP and MySQL
- HTML5: Meet 10 Sites That Demonstrate What the New HTML Can Do
- Gigya Social Login and Yii Authentication — the social Login Action
- Are your Magento Extensions Optimized for SEO?
- WordPress and phpBB Integration
- The Benefits of Using Magento as an Ecommerce Platform
- 3D Videos: How Much Should You Be Thinking About 3D Content?
- Responsive Design for Corporate Websites: A Primer for Marketers and Website Developers
- Infographic: Social Media Network Guide (Do's/Don'ts) 2014
Magic Logix is pleased to announce that we have obtained a Wikipedia listing. In order to be listed within Wikipedia, a business must be deemed notable and meet their strict guidelines for placement. The depth of coverage for a business and guidelines for placement includes an in-depth company history and links from reputable sources in order to establish notability. Such links utilized for our company include a Technorati article showcasing how Magic Logix is poised for growth in 2013, our CEO Hassan Bawab’s invitation to join YEC (The Young Entrepreneur’s Council), Our INC 500 rating, Google roundtable discussions with Congresswoman Granger, important awards and beyond. In addition to the company listing, Hassan Bawab was also awarded with his own Wikipedia listing as a notable and reputable CEO.
Wikipedia is a haven for relevant content and it’s important for any company to be listed, especially in today’s digital age. In addition to enhancing company branding and a favorable image, Wikipedia can also be a great tool for link building in regards to your company’s SEO. As you can imagine, the Magic Logix entry details our history as a company, starting from our CEO Hassan Bawab’s humble beginnings after college splitting his nights as a freelance web developer while working during the day for FedEx Kinkos until he was able to prepare the company for a full scale launch in 2006. From there, it’s a list of our many achievements and continual updates through the duration of our company’s timeline.
So far, 2013 has started off with a bang. As Technorati noted, Magic Logix is projected for even more growth this year. We are relocating offices to a bigger and better space (more on that in a later blog), and our list of projects and clients keeps expanding. To learn more about our company, visit our Wikipedia page or visit any of the pages on our website. From professional web site design and development to social media and search engine marketing and beyond, we are masters in crafting a strategy for your digital marketing plan.
Author BioChris Apaliski is the Social Media Director for Magic Logix and is responsible for implementing social strategy and content for Magic Logix and various clients. He has a decade of experience in digital marketing, typically blogs about social media or current marketing trends and in addition to Magic Logix has been published on CIO.com, Yahoo! Small Business, Sprout Social and other websites. Chris has a BA in English Composition from The University of North Texas and a Master’s Degree in Marketing from UT Dallas. Follow Chris on Twitter @RedefineChris
Latest posts by Chris Apaliski (see all)
- Whitepaper: A Guide to Responsive Web Design - March 6, 2014
- Infographic: Social Media Network Guide (Do’s/Don’ts) 2014 - February 12, 2014
- Infographic: Responsive Web Design - February 3, 2014
Tags: Award winning Website design, Award Winning Website Development, dallas, digital marketing, Global, hassan bawab, Magic Logix, SEO, social media, texas, Web Design, website development, Wikipedia, YEC, Young Entrepreneurs Council