- Marketo Forms 2.0 and Responsive Landing Pages 4 views
- Hospitality Industry Website Design and Digital Marketing 4 views
- WordPress and phpBB Integration 3 views
- CMS and CRM Integration 3 views
- Infographic- SEO vs. PPC 2 views
- Infographic: Social Media Network Guide (Do’s/Don’ts) 2014 2 views
- Five Tips for Successful Social Media Marketing 2 views
- An Introduction to Magento’s Mobile Application 1 view
- Infographic: Our Least Favorite Buzzwords 1 view
- Marketing in the Digital Age – How Smart Companies Are Learning What Their Customers Want 1 view
Magic Logix has joined the world’s leading Drupal (an open-source Content Management System – CMS) consulting, design and development firms in becoming a Supporting Premium Partner of the Drupal Association.
The Drupal Association (‘DA‘) is an organization dedicated to helping the open-source Drupal CMS project flourish. The DA helps the Drupal community with funding, infrastructure, education, promotion, distribution and online collaboration at Drupal.org. Funds to support these programs, and the DA staff come from memberships, supporting partners, sponsorships, donations, and volunteers.
Magic Logix IT team and consultants including web developers and designers have been working with Drupal CMS for more over 6 years. We are very pleased with this content management system and what it can offer to our clients. Drupal has been a create source for creating an unparalleled return on investment for our clients.
The Drupal Association is an educational non-profit organization that tasks itself with fostering and supporting the Drupal software project, the community and its growth. Supported by both individual members and organizations, the Association uses its resources, network and funds to constantly engage in new projects and initiatives to help educate people about Drupal and support the growth of the Drupal project. The Supporting Partner program is backed by a who’s who of prominent global Drupal firms who solidify their commitments not only to the Association, but to the Drupal community as a whole.
The Drupal Association does this by:
- Maintaining the hardware and software infrastructure of Drupal.org and other community sites.
- Empowering the Drupal community to participate in and contribute to the project.
- Protecting the GPL source code of the Drupal project and its community contributions.
- Protecting the Drupal project and community through legal work and advocacy.
- Organizing and promoting worldwide events.
- Communicating the benefits of the Drupal software.
Magic Logix is also an organizational member of the Drupal Association. Our organization will continue its involvement with Drupal community and we hope this cooperative will be long and effective. Our expert team of Drupal professionals will continue to provide services throughout the full lifecyle of website development of professional and large scale applications.
About Hassan Bawab
Hassan Bawab is the founder and CEO of Magic Logix, a Dallas, Texas based agency specializing in customized marketing automation solutions for businesses worldwide. Mr. Bawab is a trusted resource in the industry and often spends his free time as a consultant for Top 1000 Fortune companies. He has been honored as a guest lecturer at global events and conferences, and locally at The University of North Texas, The University of Texas at Dallas, and Southern Methodist University. He is the author of How to Work with a Digital Marketing Agency and has written numerous articles on automation technology that have become industry dogmas. Mr. Bawab holds degrees in Computer Science, Mathematics, Technical Writing and Marketing, in addition to several marketing and programming certifications.
Leave a Reply