- HTML5: Meet 10 Sites That Demonstrate What the New HTML Can Do
- PHPfox—Social Networking Opensource at its Best
- Implementing signon using Open ID login, PHP and MySQL
- Gigya Social Login and Yii Authentication — the social Login Action
- Should You Have QR Codes?
- 3D Videos: How Much Should You Be Thinking About 3D Content?
- WordPress and phpBB Integration
- 3 Ways to Drive eCommerce Success Through Security
- The Dramatic Creation Story of HTML5
- Top 5 HTML5 Benefits for SEO
What is the Alt Attribute? The alt attribute is the “alternative text” for your images that allows text to appear if a user is viewing your website on a browser that does not support that image. It provides additional or “alternative” information about the picture. The text can also serve the purpose of allowing those […]Read More
Utilizing your website means consistently updating and improving the site to be most effective. There are many important features to consider for improvement such as Content, Interaction, Professional Design, Functionality and Usability. With every message you convey to your users, you want to also convey a consistent message throughout all your marketing platforms. Even through […]Read More
The New Factor for Effective SEO and Page Rank There are many factors to consider when optimizing your website for Search Engines to consider and the standards are constantly improving. There is on site being the front and backend code and off site which is normally referred to as Organic SEO. Google recently announced that […]Read More